The Region - Castle Rock & Denver, CO
From salary calculators to moving vans, here's helpful information to get you moving.Learn More
Search New Castle Rock HomesView All New Homes
Narrow Your Search Below
Come and See Us
The Grange Cultural Arts Facility
3692 Meadows Blvd.
Castle Rock, Colorado 80109
Get more info.
Living in The Meadows, you’re never far from the Denver Tech Center, a bustling employment hub – but you’re even closer to a small town way of life. The rustic brick buildings in downtown Castle Rock hint at the town's Old West roots. Today, the area offers easy parking, close-to-home dining, and quaint boutiques. There's also a farmer's market every Saturday, July through October. In the summer, check out the Douglas County Fair for cotton candy, horse shows, tractor pulls, and of course, the rodeo. The Colorado Lifestyle offers more about recreational opportunities in Castle Rock and The Meadows.
- MeadowsLink.com - The community's website for event & class schedules, pool information, homeowner association information, and much, much, more!
- CastleRockWineFest.com - The Annual Castle Rock Wine Fest presents over 20 of Colorado's top wineries, wine seminars & demonstrations, artisans/lifestyle vendors, entertainment and delicious cuisine, all included in the price of your ticket.
- Castle Rock Senior Center - a non-profit organization with nearly 1,000 members offering opportunities to meet new friends and catch up with people you already know.
- New Hope Presbyterian Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- The Rock (community church)
- Castle Rock Culture
- Castle Rock Farmer's Market (May – Sept.)
- The Outlets at Castle Rock
- Town of Castle Rock
- Castle Rock Stadium 12
- Cherokee Ranch & Castle
- The Barn - Antiques and Specialty Shops
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- ANB Bank
- Bonaventure Senior Living
- Kids R Kids Learning Academy
- Two Town Center commercial buildings - coming soon
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Health One Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Located in The Meadows Professional Plaza at Dacoro Lane and Prairie Hawk Drive: Farm Bureau Insurance, Meadows Family Dentistry, Rock Canyon Foot & Ankle, Thomas Caputo- DDS, The Meadows Family Eye Care, Physical Therapy, Pediatric Denticare, Three Peaks Capital Mortgage, Prairie Hawk Orthodontics, Allstate, Hearing Life, Campbell Chiropractic, Ecoprojex, The Orchard Day Spa and Meadows Executive Suite
- Along Limelight Avenue is Maverik Gas & Convenience, ANB Bank, Prairie Hawk Dental, Verizon, Natural Nails & Spa, Meadows Orthodontics, USA Cleaners, Dimension Nails & Spa, Home Care Assistance and the AMC Movie Theater.
- Located in The Meadows adjacent to the cinema: USA Cleaners and Dimension Nail and Spa
Restaurants in The Meadows
- Carlos Miguels
- Crave Burgers
- Lost Coffee
- Einstein Bagels- with a convenient drive-thru
- Firehouse Subs
Restaurants in Castle Rock, CO
- Castle Cafe
- The Old Stone Church
- Union An American Bistro
- Rockyard American Grill and Brewing Company
- Augustine Grill
- Pegasus on the Square
- Angie's Restaurant
Local Douglas County Media
Castle Rock Weather
With a metro population of 2.9 million, Denver is a perfect mix of urban culture and a laid-back friendly western manner. With numerous professional sports teams, world-class museums, a vibrant music scene, and nationally recognized restaurants there is never a shortage of diversions. But the town never forgets its Western roots, hosting one of the world's premiere rodeos and horse shows each January.
In the Lower Downtown (LoDo) district you'll find upscale art galleries, fine dining, and the city's most lively nightlife. And for all of LoDo's sophistication, this is also the historic home of Denver's brewpub culture, including the Wynkoop, Great Divide, and Breckenridge Breweries, where house-made craft beers are served with hearty, all-American food.
Today you can find several restaurants owned by celebrity chefs like Frank Bonnano, Keegan Gerhard, and Kevin Taylor. For shopping, the greatest concentrations of stylish boutiques are in LoDo and Cherry Creek North, the latter bordering the upscale Cherry Creek Mall.
Denver, CO Travel Guides:
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Landmark Theaters Denver
- Denver Film Society
- Denver Art Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
- Denver Center for Performing Arts
- Colorado Symphony
- National Western Stock Show
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Children's Museum of Denver
- Denver Zoo
- Downtown Aquarium
Denver Area Restaurants & Chefs
- Denver Metromix.com and Denver.CitySearch.com for Restaurant Reviews
- Frank Bonanno
- Keegan Gerhard
- Kevin Taylor